DECORATE MIRROR. DECORATE
Decorate Mirror. Copper Decorative Plate.
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Correspond to
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
Mirrors of different sizes, decorated with colorful sea shells... Shot @ Rameswaram
The mirror mosaic stall
Mirrors decorated with mosaics and mosaic tiles on sale at an open air flea market.
retro room decor
1950's kitchen decor
homespice decor braided rugs
decorating above cabinets in kitchen
shabby chic christmas decor
dinosaur cake decorating
bathroom decorative mirrors
kitchen wine decor